Target DA 80 PA 75
Target DA 80 PA 75
Back to Top
Why your business Should be on Pinterest?
Here are some interesting points during the survey.
- Overall estimated online Pinterest users monthly: 300 million
- Pinterest users from USA: 85 million
- Pinterest users all over the world: 50%+
- Overall number of pins: 200 billion
- Overall number of boards 4 billion
- Overall number of users saving shopping pins on the boards: 2 million
- The market value: $18 billion
Pinterest Users Demographics
- Pinterest women users = 70%.
- New subscribers men=40% and new subscribers women=60%.
- Overall number of pin on Pinterest by men = 7%
- Pinners who are 50%+ live out of USA
- Users of 18-29 age use Pinterest in US
- Adult Pinterest users =42% in the US
- American mothers use Pinterest =80%
- Millenials have the same use of Pinterest as Instagram
- A Pinterest user is aged 40 on an average
- One half of Pinterest members are making $50K or more annually, and 10% Pinterest users earns over $125K
- With ads on Pinterest you can reach 144.5 million people
- US social media Pinterest users = 28%
- Pinterest advertising revenue reached $771.40 million
- Currently valued at over $11 billion, In 2019Pinterest released an IPO worth an estimated $13 to $15 billion.
- Global revenue of Pinterest for the second quarter of 2019 amounted to $ 261 million.
- Pinterest possesses more than 75 billion of ideas.
- The Pinners have a 40% income from home of over 100 thousand dollars
- 87% Pinners purchased the product thanks to Pinterest.
- Pinners 72% are using Pinterest to help them determine if they want to buy the product offline.
- One out of 2 Millennial makes use of Pinterest monthly.
- More than 5% of total referral traffic to sites is received from Pinterest.
- The 85% of users access Pinterest via their mobile devices, reported by Pinterest.
- Some 93% of active online Pinners stated that they were planning their purchases with Pinterest, but 87% added that they had purchased something with Pinterest.
- Two thirds of the Pinners show brands and products.
- The categories famous among males are food and beverages and technology.
- For active female users, the average pin score is 158.
- The most popular categories in the USA include “Art”, “Art” and “Hobby”.
- Recipes: Over 1.7 billion recipe pins available.
- Shopping: Nearly 2 million users make product rich pins each day.
- About 50% made their purchase after viewing the advertised pin.
- The pins that are advertised are reprinted 11 times per ads on an average.
- Articles: Over 14 million articles post each day.
- Total time on Pinterest each visit is an average of 14.2 minutes.
- Eighteen percent of Pinterest customers use the website whenever they are ready to launch a new project.
- Sixty-four% of Pinterest users refer to the platform as a site to find ideas, services or products which they can trust.
- Forty-seven percent of social media users view Pinterest as their platform to look for and buy products.
- Pinterest has an average of 2 billion monthly searches.
- 84% of Pinners rely on Pinterest to determine which to purchase.
- People while using Pinterest and experience something new on Pinterest are 98%.
- People who use a Pinterest and discover a new business or product – 77%.
What do you think?